At Kobind we always put the users first when it comes to making any changes or decisions. Business professionals from around the world initiates important conversations and share insights that are being read by their network every day on Kobind. To ensure these contents are useful and be more productive and successful, Kobind has put in place Business Community Guidelines outlining the types of discussions and content that are acceptable on Kobind, and what may be deemed inappropriate and stopped by Kobind. These community guidelines are intended to provide our users guidance and complement the list of DOs and DO NOTs found in the User Agreement governing your use of, and participation in, Kobind platform.
- No Fake Profiles You must need to be real people, who provide their real names and accurate information about themselves. It is not acceptable to provide misleading information about yourself, your qualifications or your work experience, affiliations or achievements on Kobind platform.
- Always Professional. We ask our users to behave professionally by not being dishonest or inappropriate. We acknowledge the value of discussions around professional activities, but we do not want you to use Kobind platform to shock or intimidate others. It is not acceptable to share graphic images to shock others, and it is not okay to share obscene images or pornography on Kobind platform.
- Let us be Nice. Kobind shouldn't be used to harm others. Terrorists and those who engage in violent crimes are not welcome on Kobind. It is not okay to use Kobind services to harass, abuse, or send other unwelcomed communications to people (e.g., junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing schemes). Do not use Kobind platform services to promote or threaten violence or property damage, or for hate speech acts like attacking people because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious affiliations, or medical or physical condition. Also, don't use Kobind platform services to intentionally infect others with viruses, worms, or other software that can destroy or interrupt their data or computer devices. It is not acceptable to interfere or disrupt Kobind platform.
- Remember User Agreement. Please don't violate the rights of Kobind. You can find more information about what this means in our User Agreement, but put simply, please don't use Kobind platform to wrongfully take data or information. It is not acceptable to suggest that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Kobind platform when you are not, and it is not acceptable to violate Kobind intellectual property rights.
- Follow the Law. We do not want Kobind to be used for illegal activities or to violate the rights of others. Don't use Kobind platform to commit fraud. Before sharing or using someone else's copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, or trade secrets, please make sure you have the legal right to do so.